Subhansh Sewa Trust is a Government Approved Non-Profit Organization with a service-oriented mindset that has been making a significant difference in the lives of downtrodden and less fortunate individuals over the past few decades. The organization’s primary objective is to reach out to the needy and destitute people living in the rural areas and to provide them with assistance with the main focus on health, education, and social development. With a nationwide network of 500+ volunteers, we constantly strive to aid the poor and needy people, providing them with the necessary resources and assistance that they need in order to live a better and sustainable livelihood.
- Medical camps and health awarness programs
- Blood donations camp
- Organizing plantation drives
- Awareness regarding water conservation
- Fighting Malnutrition in rural areas
- Setting up special school for disable children
- National youth development program in the form of Skill Development campaigns
- Government survey and awareness of government policies.